Robert A. Gleaner, P.C

wills and trusts

Do you have a simple will? Do you have a Living Will? Is a trust needed in your situation? How about a Power of Attorney?

No matter how large or small your estate is, you need to have a check up with a lawyer to answers these questions. You want to be sure that your estate will go to the ones who you want it to go to and not to who the State says it should go. Did you know that in the absence of a will, the laws of your State decide how your money will be distributed? It's true. Also, you probably do not want your family to be required to agonize whether or not extraordinary measures should be taken if you are in a coma. To avoid that, a Living Will needs to be discussed. Before you come into our office, we ask that you complete a form to make it easier for us to review your entire situation.

At the end of our meeting, you will be given suggestions as to what needs to be done to protect your estate for your loved ones.

Call today for an appointment.